PBT prides itself on being an open, direct, supportive, and collaborative work place, not only to make our professional environment more enjoyable, but because we believe these expectations produce the best clinicians.
PBT is committed to providing behavior therapy and related services to individuals, families, and agencies by utilizing best practices to support success, independence, and well-being. Our vision is to maximize the quality of life for individuals, families, and the community through education, support, and therapy. We utilize a person-centered approach, tailoring goals to best serve our clients and meet their individual needs, and we believe in recognizing and celebrating our differences.
This position can be full-time or part-time. Pay to commensurate with experience. Position is benefits eligible. Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Master’s degree in applied behavior analysis, mental health counseling, special education, psychology, or similar field from an accredited university
2. Currently a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in the state of Texas3.
3 years of relevant clinical experience treating children and/or young adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
4. 3 years of experience providing Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
1. 3+ years of relevant clinical experience as a BCBA/LBA
2. Experience supporting clients actively engaging in significant aggressive, destructive, disruptive, and/or self-injurious behavior
3. Experience working with clients diagnosed with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD), and other similar diagnoses
4. 12+ months experience providing in-home ABA therapy5. 12+ months experience providing parent/caregiver training
6. 2+ years supervising RBTs or other BCBAs
7. Experience working with the Deaf/Hard of Hearing community and using American Sign Language (ASL)
1. Perform behavior assessments
2. Write and update assessment reports/treatment plans
3. Use formal behavior, autism, or other relevant assessment protocols as needed or required
4. Create programs, data sheets, and other session materials as needed
5. Prepare materials for all assessments, sessions, workshops, and other services
6. Conduct treatment sessions with clients (1:1 and in groups)
7. Create and present workshops for community members and private agencies upon request and agreement
8. Consult with schools and other agencies upon request and agreement
9. Complete formal crisis management/de-escalation training as needed
10. Perform other duties as assigned